- Friday will start with chili and sandwiches for dinner.
- Saturday afternoon offers a trip to the Metro East Flea Market in Belleville or a visit to a local museum in Waterloo.
- Games and socializing are on for Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Sunday will feature worship and closing potluck brunch.
Very positive reports were received about the February 9 Luncheon at the Little Nashville Restaurant. It was a cold and clear day, but 20 members attended. The food was good and the conversation long. Those in attendance: Doerrs, Pittmans, Howells, Margaret Stout and daughter, Humbles, Lockins, Daniels, Koens, Hangsleben, Jenkins, and Keim.
Thank you to Elmer Koen for sending the picture of the group.
Photo Caption: Left to Right, Jerry Humble and Margaret Stout in foreground. Sarah Doerr. Unknown, Louise Humble, and Roland Keim in background.
- 1 6oz can of tuna, drained.
- 1 small to medium carrot diced
- 1 boiled egg diced
- ¼ to 1/3 cup raisins, light or dark
- 1/8 to ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- 1 to 2 Tbls sweet pickle relish
- 2 – 3 Tbls Miracle Whip or to taste
- ¼ to ½ t of dill or basil or oregano
- Optional 4 -6 diced green olives
- Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl
- Eat right then or chill for a couple of hours. (Leftovers will keep several days in the refrigerator.)
Serve with/on your favorite bread or with tomato wedges.